The Complete Guide to Choosing Your eCommerce Technology Stack
How Much Does An Ecommerce Website Cost?
Do you know the eCommerce Total Cost of Ownership of your online store?
Whether you’re new to eCommerce, want to expand your business, or relocate your costs, Merchants need to know the average cost to build an eCommerce website.
This guide dives into the average eCommerce website cost of your online store and how to choose the best eCommerce technology stack for your business. Ultimately, you’ll be able to calculate your eCommerce total cost of ownership.
Choosing the technology stack for an eCommerce website and backend operations
The challenge with building an eCommerce site is that there’re many factors to consider like your technology stack. In fact, all of these factors will affect the overall cost of your business.
Certified Shopify Plus partners, 1Rockwell and VL OMNI guide you through key eCommerce costs and how to calculate the eCommerce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your online store.
In This Guide, You Will Learn:
- The Average Cost of an eCommerce Website
- How to Choose the Right eCommerce Platform For You
- How to Hire & What Roles Best Fit Your Business
- Choosing the Best Technology Stack for An eCommerce Website
- The Importance of the Backend of Your Online Store
- Understand Design & Functionality, Infrastructure Tools