Let’s talk about all things B2B eCommerce strategy to help you build a robust business strategy from the ground up. Watch the full recording of the discussion with eCommerce thought leaders, Dynamicweb and VL OMNI.
On May 18th, VL OMNI and Dynamicweb hosted a well-attended webinar focused on demystifying B2B eCommerce. From what B2B eCommerce is, to how the requirements and user experiences differ from B2C, and more. Watch our engaging conversation on how your B2B business can leverage eCommerce successfully!
VL OMNI and Dynamicweb Discuss B2B Ecommerce Strategy
B2B eCommerce is forecasted to reach $1.8 trillion by 2023 in the USA alone. In fact, that’s more than double the market size of traditional B2C eCommerce! If you’re in manufacturing, wholesale, or retail, you’ve probably got a lot of questions. To that end, it’s important to understand how your B2B business can shift to an eCommerce approach and how to get sales teams onboard.
View our interactive Q&A style format conversation below on the fundamentals of B2B eCommerce and more relevant business to business strategy topics:
- The state of B2B eCommerce
- Differences between B2B and B2C eCommerce
- Technology strategy and integration
- The benefits of eCommerce for a B2B business
- How do we shift our customers to start using eCommerce?
- How to earn internal buy-in and grow user adoption
- What is the benefit of having an all-in-one eCommerce Suite?
- Q&A Session