Retail Growth Workshop (Recording)
On June 23rd, 2021, our Retail Growth Workshop webinar took place alongside ShipStation International and Statement agency. Our expert panel explored retail growth opportunities, Brexit, the pandemic, and the continued digitization of retail means for FMCG suppliers and brands.
The webinar took a deep look at the changing business models, the rise of drop shipping, how companies have pivoted during the pandemic, and what trading strategies you may need in place not only to grow domestically but internationally.
Retail Growth Workshop Speakers:
View our interactive Q&A style format conversation below on the trading strategies to grow domestically and internationally. This panel was chaired by Davina Lines of The Ecommerce Club and included the following thought leaders:
- Andrew Norman: Managing Director at ShipStation International
- Robin Smith: CEO at VL OMNI
- Dan Conboy: Managing Director at Statement
Discussion Points Around Retail Growth and Omnichannel Trends:
This webinar walks brands through key aspects to consider as part of their growth stage, including globalizing for retail growth, type of technology your growing business needs, and more!
- Common barriers to growth.
- Who has been doing it well over the past 12months?
- The general shift in market trends over the pandemic.
- Customer acquisition strategies for growth.
- Trading strategies & how best to respond to customer demand.
- Globalizing for retail growth, key considerations
- What technology do you need onboard?
- Operational consideration
- The changing retail business models. What does the future look like?
Watch the full recording of the Retail Growth Workshop below!