VL OMNI – inRiver Connector Info Sheet
Introducing the VL OMNI – inRiver Connector
VL OMNI is always creating new Connectors. Built when we see the value for our merchants on our own dime, our practice of not passing development costs on to our customers when a Connector is needed across multiple use-cases is all a part of our driving mission centered on integrity and education.
Need to do more with inRiver? Integrate inRiver to more applications with this fully scalable and agile Connector by VL OMNI. Merchants can move data from a single point to one or many, applying business rules directly to data as it moves and more — all built on cutting-edge iPaaS technology.
By providing Product Information Management (PIM) products and services that help create, update, refresh, maintain and distribute content about products globally, inRiver helps businesses to drive increased revenue, customer satisfaction and brand equity.
Download our information sheet below and learn more about the Connector and the impact of the VL OMNI solution
Key features of the Connector include:
- Serverless. Built on cutting-edge technology in serverless microservices for elastic and scalable connections, the VL OMNI-Bronto Connector is designed for agility and speed.
- Agile to change. Connectors are easily and quickly modified to meet changing business needs, including replicating workflows for quick onboarding of new trading partners.
- EU-GDPR compliant. VL OMNI is European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) compliant
- Business rules engine. We apply your business’ rules to how your data needs to be used as it moves for true, 100% data automation.
- Real-time data movement. Move your data from one application to many in real time or in batches. Modify your movement strategy any time.
- VL OMNI Dashboard. Get a full 360° view of your business and all of your integrations from a single, unified interface.